Why Africa Vast Wildlife?
- You will be guided by one of Africa’s most highly qualified guides whose primary concern is the genuine safety, care and comfort of you and your family.
- The presence of a Private Guide throughout the duration of your safari eliminates repetition of information, varying quality of service and gives you unmatched flexibility and the ability to make spontaneous decisions that are not always possible without one.
- As we do not work for any particular lodge or camp and thus do not have to ‘fill the beds’ in a specific area we are able to put together unbiased safaris that choose the best locations during the best time of year depending on a group’s needs and interests as well as the location of the Serengeti Great Migration.
- Our Private Guides can literally hold your hand throughout the duration of your safari from when you arrive in Africa, East Africa to when we wave good bye to you in the airport departure lounge.
- Any communication you have will be directly with us ensuring vital information is not lost or altered by going through a third party.
- Living and working in the wilds of Africa is not only our job and business but our way of life. We are therefore up to date with small changes that can make a very BIG difference to the outcome of your safari.
- The presence of a Private Guide often allows one to do activities not normally offered by most camps/lodges as our guides have specialised skills and knowledge which many resident/other safari guides may not have.
- If you want to return to Africa with Africa Vast Wildlife, owing to our broad knowledge of the continent, we can personally take you on safari to any one of twelve different countries.
- In the event of any problem that may arise, we are able to make immediate decisions to rectify the problem or make alternative arrangements so that your holiday continues without any hiccups.