- Trip Includes & Excludes
- Full Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- Accommodations i.e Lodge or luxury tented camps
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Park Entrance Fee
- Professionally guided tour
- Soft drinks, Water & Meal on Tour
- Transport to & from hotel
- Domestic or International flights
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Travel and health insurance
- Day 1
- Days 2 & 3
- Day 4 & 5
- Day 6
Lake Manyara Serena Lodge, Lake Manyara, Tanzania
Travel to Arusha, crossing the border at Namanga, where you will have lunch. From there you continue on to Lake Manyara, where you will arrive at the lodge in the late afternoon. You stay the night at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge, where dinner will be served.
Serengeti Serena Lodge, Serengeti, Tanzania
On day 2, you travel through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the Serengeti National Park. There is game viewing en route and lunch at the lodge. A late afternoon game drive on the vast Serengeti Plains adds to the thrill of this Serengeti tour. Accommodation will be offered at Serengeti Serena Lodge on a full board basis.
For day 3, you get to go on early morning and late afternoon game drives in the Serengeti National Park. There is an optional hot air balloon excursion at your own cost on your Serengeti safari tour. Accommodation will be offered at Serengeti Serena Lodge on a full board basis.
Ngorongoro Serena Lodge, Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
On day 4, travel to the Ngorongoro Crater, with a stop at Olduvai Gorge Museum. Arrive at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge, right on the Crater’s rim. Enjoy lunch and an afternoon walking tour of the Crater rim with the resident lodge naturalist. You stay the night at the Lodge on a full board basis.
On day 5, there is an early descent to the Crater floor. You can enjoy a lovely picnic breakfast and a game drive. After breakfast you ascend the Crater wall. There is a late lunch at the lodge, and the rest of the day is spent at leisure. You stay the night at the Lodge on a full board basis.
Travel to Arusha and have lunch. Continue to Nairobi, arriving in the late afternoon where the tour ends. Breakfast and lunch is included.
Expected Tanzania Safari Vacation Package Experience:
- Accommodation: Luxury family safari lodges
- Activities: Game viewing, game drives, optional hot air balloon ride, Olduvai Gorge Museum visit, nature walk
- Destinations: Arusha, Namanga, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Olduvai Gorge, Nairobi