- Trip Includes & Excludes
- Full Itinerary
- Similar Tours
- Accommodations i.e Lodge or luxury tented camps
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Park Entrance Fee
- Professionally guided tour
- Domestic or International flights
- Items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Travel and health insurance
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Nairobi -Lake Manyara
At 8:30am Depart for Lake Manyara National park for a full day game drive. Look out for tree climbing lions which Manyara is famous for thousands of flamingos can be seen on the lakeshore. Large herds of elephants are also seen.
Lake Manyara - Ngorongoro crater
After breakfast depart for Ngorongoro crater, arriving at lunch time. Drive to Empakai crater through Morongo, Embulbul depression and Ngamat wild areas. Lunch at Empakai crater rim. After lunch with the help of armed guides, walk into the crater floor through the forested wall. Climbing the walls back to the rovers in an excellent afternoon excise.
After breakfast taking a picnic lunch with you, descend 2000ft (670) in to the crater floor. Spend the whole day tracking animals, with a short break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic sites. All the big five may be seen. Other spices encountered are cheetah, elephant, grants and Thomson gazelles and hyena both lesser and grater flamingos are seen at the crater lake.
Ngorongoro - Arusha
After breakfast leave Ngorongoro for Arusha. We will stop at Mto wa Mbu village for shopping of souvenirs in Arusha in time for lunch.
Expected Tanzania Safari Vacation Package Experience:
- Accommodation: Luxury lodges in Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- Activities: Morning and evening game drives in 4WD vehicles, guided bush walk, birding, picnics, Maasai village visits and cultural displays, optional balloon safaris
- Destinations: Manyara National Park, and Ngorongoro Cretator.